At Supplemental Health Care we know that students come first and that our Educational Diagnosticians deserve specialized support for their careers. Currently, we’re hiring an Educational Diagnostician to work in a school in Dallas, TX.
As an Educational Diagnostician with SHC, you'll be supported by our Schools Center of Excellence, a dedicated team of recruiters and employment professionals that understand schools and your unique needs as an Educational Diagnostician. From industry-leading benefits to career growth options and mentorship, SHC is the school employer you’ve been looking for.
- Unit: Education Diagnostician
- Hours: 30-40 hours per week
- A combination of one or more of these duties: Testing, ARD Facilitation, Counseling, and Evaluations
- Option for year-round pay with summers off
- PTO options available
If interested, please apply online now - Or if you know someone qualified who would be interested in this position SHC is currently offering a $5,000 referral bonus for qualified Educational Diagnosticians.
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-hour on-call support: We know that sometimes things don’t go right. Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
1 year of experience
About Supplemental Health Care
At SHC, we strive to be the most loved, most caring, and most successful healthcare staffing company in the country. That means we value our people and believe in nurturing growth, both within our company and with our client partners. Our national network of offices provide a wide variety of opportunities, and we listen to your goals to ensure you find the best career fit possible. We foster positive and nurturing relationships with each other, the healthcare professionals we place, and the clients we partner with. When our individuals and teams are successful together, everyone at SHC wins.