At Supplemental Health Care we know that students come first and that our school-based Special Education Teachers deserve specialized support for their careers. Currently, we’re hiring a Special Education Teacher to work in a school in Charleston, SC, with relocation solutions, and support available. As a Special Education Teacher with SHC, you'll be supported by our Schools Center of Excellence, a dedicated team of recruiters and employment professionals that understand schools and your unique needs.
Special Education Teacher Contract Details:
- Hours: Full time, 37-40 hours/week
- Length: 2021 -2022 School Year
- Fastest growing and second-largest school district in South Carolina
- 50,000 students, 80 schools, and programs to support every unique student’s learning.
- Many certification options: Multicategorical, Learning, Intellectual, Learning disabilities, Emotional disabilities and combination of resource, classroom, Autism, co-teaching options
- Support offered by a mentor, principal, directors, etc as well as SHC Trusted Advisor
- Relocation solutions and support available
Educator certificates issued by the Department of Education of another state, a United States territory, or the Department of Defense Dependents Schools (DODDS) may be eligible for reciprocity through South Carolina's reciprocity agreement.
Apply online today to start the placement process - Or if you know someone qualified who would be interested in this position SHC is currently offering a $5,000 referral bonus for qualified Special Education Teachers.
- Insurance: With insurance options for you, your family, and even your pets, we've got you covered.
- 24-Hour On-Call Support: No matter the day or hour, someone at SHC is ready to help.
- Special Education Teaching License / Certification in your state
- At least 1 year of experience working as a Special Education Teacher and experience writing IEPs
- Bachelors degree accepted if through PACE program in SC
- Other traditional special education teachers a masters is required.
About Supplemental Health Care
At SHC, we strive to be the most loved, most caring, and most successful healthcare staffing company in the country. That means we value our people and believe in nurturing growth, both within our company and with our client partners. Our national network of offices provide a wide variety of opportunities, and we listen to your goals to ensure you find the best career fit possible. We foster positive and nurturing relationships with each other, the healthcare professionals we place, and the clients we partner with. When our individuals and teams are successful together, everyone at SHC wins.